Crunch Fitness is seeking an experienced childcare provider to join our new team! We are looking for outgoing, friendly professionals who enjoy working as part of a team, and of course, with children!
The Crunch Kids Care Provider is responsible for observing and monitoring the children in our Kid’s Club. He/She will assist with the day to day operations of our childcare area. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Welcome all children into the Kid’s Club.
- Primary responsibility is to observe, monitor, and interact with all children in our Kid’s Club.
- Create a fun, playful and family friendly environment.
- Organize physically, emotionally, and intellectually stimulating activities for children of all ages while their parents are utilizing our facility.
- Provide a safe and clean atmosphere for children.
- Be aware of surroundings at all times.
- Keep appropriate records and reporting of behavior, accidents, etc daily to parents and General Manager.
- Takes ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Attends department meetings as scheduled.
- Must contact supervisor in advance if not able to work assigned shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
- Previous childcare experience is preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certified, or willing to obtain certification upon employment.
- Must be reliable.
- Must take initiative and have high standards for care, cleanliness and customer service.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)